Coming off his MVP and championship season, No. 30 ranks No. 1 in jersey sales from April-June, according to the NBA Store. Curry’s Warriors also top the list of team gear sold, with the Cavs and Bulls right behind them at numbers two and three. Cavs guard Matthew Dellavedova, the darling of the 2015 Finals, cracked the top 15 with his jersey ranking at No. 14 on the list. Check out the complete list from our friends over at the NBA Office below:
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys:
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
2. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
4. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
5. Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
Want to see the Top 10? Got the drop at Slam . . .